Tuesday 11 August 2020

Personal Qualities

Boisi matekuolava

Personal qualities:
Malo elel my name is Boisi. I am a kind, friendly and healthy boy that likes cooking. I work well in teams and communicate well with others. I like to keep healthy by playing sports and eating healthy foods. I am polite and will always try my best to learn new skills. I am good at solving problems and always use my initiative.

Strengths and skills

I would be a great chef at the cafe, if I was chosen. I have never worked in a cafe before
i have cooking skills I'm so good at home i cook for my parent i like making toast/eggs/pancake/rice/corn beef/tuna i like cooking it is cool i like to cook because i want to be a chef I'm  active and a nice boy to people in our school and my friends to and my family and to the teachers in the school i have been making heaps of food for my family and im a chef at home i'm so good i will come in time for work if i get a job.

Referee: cheldyn sang-yum- penina and Mrs Langton

No comments:

Post a Comment